We have many different Metaphysical books, journals and decks to help guide you.
Tarot and Oracle Decks are both used for insight, perspective, clarity, personal growth, inspiration, coaching, and divination.
- Tarot always has 78 cards
- Major Arcana = 22 cards relating to major events and life pivoting events
- Minor Arcana = 56 cards Page, Knight, Queen, and King (Ace through 10 are known as the Pip Cards, the Page, Knight, Queen and King as the Court Cards)
- The Tarot is divided into suits; Wands, Swords, Cups (Chalice) and Pentacles (Coins)
- The modern deck of playing cards is a descendant of the Tarot; Hearts are cups Pentacles are diamonds, Wands are clubs and Swords are spades. The Joker and the Fool are nowhere and everywhere and the Court Cards that remain are the King, Queen, and Jack.
- Oracle decks are structured independently and each follows it’s own set of rules
- They may have any number of cards usually between 36 and 64.
- Rarely have suits, although they are often numbered for guidebook reference.
- Some have a bit of a tarot theme while others do not.
- Some have the meaning of the card printed on them.
- Oracle is left more open to individual interpretation but do genuinely have guidebooks as well for reference
Let the Deck pick you! You'll see you are drawn to one type or another or both!